Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

Yesterday I took the kids to their first close up fireworks display.  Most of the time on the 4th we end up watching fireworks from inside because the sound scares them but this year they were game and they loved every minute of it.  Sitting on a blanket, watching fireworks has always been one of my favorite childhood memories.  I love the thump you feel in your chest when the finale starts and the sport of oohing and ahhing at every one.  This week my project 52 theme was photographing fireworks so I set up my camera on a tripod and programmed it to click away on its own and the result turned out super cool.  I was so excited about it I edited as soon as I got home from the display :) 



 
 

 




 Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans and God bless all the men and women of the military today and in years past. I thank you for my freedom and the rights you protect!
 

"This, then, is the state of the union: free and restless, growing and full of hope. So it was in the beginning. So it shall always be, while God is willing, and we are strong enough to keep the faith."  -Lyndon B. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment