Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Air Show

Growing up, one of the most exhilarating and exciting family traditions was attending air shows.  I remember sitting on the steps of the Gateway Arch gazing over the edge of the Mississippi River watching Blue Angels dive swoop and jet over my head.  Growing up in Oakville, it wasn't uncommon to see a variety of aircraft cruising up and down the river in preparation for the shows.  This past weekend I had the opportunity to expose my children to the amazing feats these pilots can do with a giant aircraft.  They loved it, well Katie was kind of terrified by it, but Ally LOVED it and so did I.  When the first set of Blue Angels flew low over us, I was spying on them with my telephoto and screaming in excitement.  I felt like a little kid!  Here are the results.  Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment