Monday, January 21, 2013

2012 Photo favorites

As 2012 comes to a close, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and compile my photography favorites of the year.  I only included personal and family ones... the portraits I made of friends and co-workers could double this collection (see some of them at my photography facebook page and like it while you are there).  It's hard to belive just one year ago I got my first fixed lens and clicked my camera out of auto mode!  In just one year I have nurtured a hobby that is so gratifying and I'm so happy to share my collection with you all!  Here's to 2013!

First snow of the year
 
  Spring Break in New Mexico... Katie in her Junior ranger hat!
 
My very first portrait session... my neice, Amber, senior photo


Nana in the peacock garden
 
Summer vacation in Branson
 
Vacation is exhausting!
 
Me and my girls <3 p="p">
Lashes that I love... and freckles, too!

 Patriots
 
Candy lover
 
Curley Q
 
Summer joys
 
 
Explorer
 
Contemplation
 
Scout outing
 
Peacock in the moonlight
 
 Helping Hands and Horses
 
 Higher!
 
Playground milestones
 
 I Believe
 
Watch for new photography posts each month throughout the year as I embark on a new photographic journey.  I joined a blog circle with fellow photography friends.  Happy 2013 friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment