Saturday, February 16, 2013

Project 52- week 7- Symmetry

This week's photo challenge was symmetry and I balked at it for a while.  I started the week thinking big like architecture and found myself feeling uninspired.  Then, on Thursday, my husband surprised me with flowers and it was an aha.... I wound up photographing a few simple things that I love; things that surround me everyday.  Here is what I came up with.

My Valentines Day gift from my husband was my inspiration for the photos this week.  He rarely gets me flowers so you can imagine how excited I was!  Listen boys...girls love roses.
 
Puppy Dog tails!  I love how my puggy's tail twists... and check out my new and improved logo I came up with this week!

Bone histology-  ok, I know that's weird but it's my favorite slide.  I started incorporating photography into my teaching a few years ago.  It's one of my favorite study tools and my students love it.  I took this photo using my camera and a microscope set at 40X.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the rose, Sarah! Beautiful! :o)

    ~Stacia
    Mom to a child with WS :o)

    ReplyDelete